related linksMSN Autos - Autoshow/Geneva/2012
MORE ON MSN AUTOS
MORE ON MSN
MSN AUTOS VIDEO
Mar 22, 2012 1:12PM
Lets say you could buy one of those beauties. Take it home then where you gonna park it ?
Guaranteed some jackalope is gonna door ding the crap out of ya! So my brothers yes, let us just DREAM!
Mar 15, 2012 4:21AM
Wow paint it white and put a 5 on the hood and speed racer would feel at home behind the wheel..
Mar 13, 2012 9:42AM
The Lamborghini Aventado does not have a radio or air conditioning. That's a deal breaker for me. Oh yeah, the $2 mill price tag had a little something to do with it also.
Mar 8, 2012 7:41PM
Unbelievable!! Simply spectacular! All I can say is, "Wow!" This has to be the greatest collection of cars ever assembled under one roof! Every car here is a winner!! Visiting the Geneva Motor Show -- even if only one time -- is now at the top of my "to do" list before I die! There just might be a heaven on earth, and it's called the Geneva Motor Show! Thank you MSN Autos for this article! *Drools....*
Mar 8, 2012 12:29PM
Yep, too bad 95 percent of the population stiffs can only DREAM of owning one of these vehicles while the other 5 percent CAN!
Mar 8, 2012 12:27PM
What's with the Ferrari headlights? They look like something pulled off a Nissan. That is not Ferrari style!
Mar 8, 2012 8:26AM
I think the Lambo looks the best, IMO. I really want one of those, looks like a sports car rather then a family car.
Mar 8, 2012 8:24AM
DOSE CARS OVER DESIGN, OVER WEIGHT, AND ALMOST NO CLEARANCE FROM THE FLOORS TO THE GROUND, AH, AND OVER PRICE JUNKY !
Mar 8, 2012 6:47AM
Nice car, but I have seen the Bentley's design before - it looks like an Studebaker Lark on steroids. Not that that is a bad thing, but I think you could still get the Lark for much less money.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?